Sunday, December 9, 2012

Sewing Tools

My plan is to start some sewing again with YCMI the beginning of next year, sometime around the beginning of January. My goal is to blog my experience and review of this learning course, also I want to show others there are ways to learn when you can't always go to a class. Just recently I found some youtube videos I think are pretty good for learning to sew and recommend. I'll post the videos over time and also include them when I think they might be relevant to a garment, post, or technique.

So first up, sewing tools, just like in the YCMI series you start off with learning about the different sewing tools you need and the difference.


Until next time, happy sewing...

1 comment:

  1. Hi Farhana, you are one of the winners of the thread magazines giveaway, please check my blog for details. Congrats

    ReplyDelete